A Community Ambulance needs a Community to thrive!
Do you feel a calling to serve and engage in your community?
CCAA needs a Hero like You!
The Christiana Community Ambulance is recruiting volunteers to join in our mission of serving and building a sustainable community ambulance organization.
Why volunteer with us?
• You get to make a positive difference!
• Experience – gain and sharpen professional skills with hands on learning
• Community Building – uniting people from diverse backgrounds for a common goal
• Sense of Purpose and Meaning at any age
• New Friendships that last a lifetime
• It’s good for you, both mentally and physically
Don’t think you have enough time?
We are given 86,400 seconds per day to make a positive impact in our world. Make every one of those count! With just a few hours a month, you can make a difference in the community and change lives forever.
Who do we need?
We need Emergency Medical Technicians, Emergency Medical Responders and anyone that might have a skillset that could be useful. (rig washing, technology, mowing, etc…)
How do we get connected?
Phone: 610-593-8166 (ask for Corey)
“As a volunteer, you can make an investment in our community – One Project, One Friendship, One Handshake at a time that could lead to new possibilities” – Chief Corey